Looking Forward

 Moving
“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope” (Jeremiah 29:11).

When your trust and hope is in the Lord, you keep your eyes focus on the future and not you’re past. Everyone wants to get ahead. They want the best. They want to succeed and prosper in this land flowing with milk and honey. But you cannot succeed and prosper if you are not trusting in the Lord. Second if you are not obedient to him, worst yet. Nevertheless, when you don’t follow his directions, you end up worse than before.

Nothing comes easy, but with God's strength you can do all things. There are times I want to give up, I want to quite, but when I keep my eyes on the price of Jesus, I gain the strength to push forward and move forward. It’s not always easy. Believe me there are times, if I don’t ignore those negative feelings about I can’t, I will end up in trouble. Instead I listen to my inner man, which encourages me that I can do all things through Christ, Jesus who strengthen me. Amen


I don’t know what struggles; you have been facing, but, be encouraged.  Know that God is not a man to promise and not fulfill. Look forward and see your blessings. Hold onto your faith, because it’s your faith that will see you and bring you through your storms. God only operates by our faith, nothing else. Unless, your faith is active and alive, God cannot work. Even if it faith like mustard seed, it can move mountains. Be encouraged today and press forward knowing that God has a plan and purpose for you. Be Blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold