Give All

 Trust
Lord, HELP!!!!!!
Don’t lose hope and don’t lose focus is what I tell myself. Despite all the distraction, trials and tribulations that's coming against my family and me, I will not lose hope in the Lord. Don’t look at what is coming your way, look at what God says. There are times the enemy tries to attack us in all ways. Sometimes he uses our children or he uses people to attack them. But the devil is and will always be a liar IJN. Amen! Because as for me and my household we will serve the Lord! Point Blank!!!! He will deliver us. He will come through and make the changes that needs to be made.

Today you might be facing some trials. We all face trials, it doesn’t matter if you are a Christian, a person, who know God or not. Trails will be there. How you chose to deal with it is a different story. I chose to give it all to Jesus. I chose to surrender all to him, for I will not worry but I will continue to let my request be known unto the Lord with prayers and supplication. Don’t let anything or anyone worry you. NO, NO, NO, pray about it and let God do his work.

The word for today is simple; whose report will you believe? Who are you trusting in and leaning on? Who is the God you are serving? For my God will surely deliver me and my family. He will deliver you and your family. He will deliver you from any trials you are facing. All you have to do is surrender all to him and have faith to believe. “Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. 7 Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:6-7). Amen. My friends, worry not about NOTHING! Rather give it all to Jesus and see the changes you are hoping for. Be encouraged and never stop hoping in the Lord. Be blessed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold