Goodness

Heart
Ignore, all negativity and focus on Jesus..
How many times have you come across people, who never have anything good in mind for you?  They are smiling with you and the minute something goes wrong, you hear it is good for them. Every so often, people are just waiting to see you fail. But, God said, I will never leave you or forsake you. It when everyone thinks you will fail, God, steps in and lift you higher than before.

So know that it doesn't matter, count it all good. For the word of God says, “Consider it a sheer gift, friends, when tests and challenges come at you from all sides. You know that under pressure, your faith-life is forced into the open and shows its true colors. So don’t try to get out of anything prematurely. Let it do its work so you become mature and well-developed, not deficient in any way. (James 1:2-4, MSG). Therefore many friends rejoice in your trials because God is on your side. Ignore all negativity and focus on what God is doing in your life. He is the only who can help and will restore. He is the one who gives and takes away. He is the author and finisher of your faith. Forever hope in him. POINT BLANK!!!



It's all Good!.....
It is good for me, to trust in God
It is good for me, to wait on the Lord
It is good for me, to stand still
It is good for me, to pray more
It is good for me, that you are not my friend (satan and his agents)
It is good for me, to know who I am
It is good for you, to see God glory, in me
It is all good, for God is Good all the TIME!!!!
BE BLESS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold