Frustration

 Standstill
In all you do  keep trusting, in the Lord.....
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct[a] your paths” (Proverbs 3:5-6).

When you are frustrated it best you stay quiet and pray your situation through.  Recently, my home was in turmoil. Instead of worrying I keep praying and trusting in the Lord. I decided that I will not speak about the problem until I was calm. As I speak to the Lord about my feelings, I keep saying Lord, you brought me through bigger storms and you will do the same again! Although I was trusting in the Lord, the enemy still spoke. He tried to tell me all the negative outcomes of my situation.

But I standstill and keep saying Lord, I surrender all this problems to you, therefore, I will not worry. I keep praying, and I worship. But when I see negativity creeping in, I start to worship even more. There are times when you respond to situation when you are frustrated and you make it worst. My advice are to standstill and pray. Don’t be quick to answer or justify the problem. Instead speak to God. Yes let him have it, tell him what’s on your mind and what you feel like doing and how much you need his guidance. When God gives you any solutions to the problems you are facing it ALWAYS works out for your benefits and his glory.

Listen today you might be facing some impossible situation. But don’t let it over take you. Instead, you must over take it with prayers and worship. You must sing like never before, you must pray all the time and watch how God works out the situation. It’s not always easy, but when you know who you are and whom you belongs too, it becomes easier.  Sometimes when you think back about previous victory, you always find yourself becoming empowered to face this current storm. Never stop hoping in the Lord and always trust in him. For he will make away when it seems to be no way out! Oh by the way the Lord did work out my situation, Praises be to his name. Amen.  Be Blessed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold