Rest

Abundance
Relax in the Lord's Peace....
It is so important that we make time to rest. Many of us are busy, we have several jobs. We have a family. We have to make time and do God’s work to encourage others. But we have to make time to rest. For it is useless to empower others, when you are running on empty and don’t have the strength of the Lord. You have to set aside time just for you and most importantly time to relax in the Lord presence to receive his abundance of peace, love, grace and mercies.

Honestly, speaking I am a person who likes to keep busy. I am always working on a something, whether it’s in my home or just encouraging others, I keep busy. Most importantly I MUST make time to spend with the Lord, because I cannot rely on my own strength to do the things I do. Believe me without God is my life, I would be useless, and unable to encourage others and self.

No I am not super woman or perfect, far from it. But I realize, in order for me to succeed and be useful, I must seek God’s presence. I must seek his guidance. I must rely on him. I must accept correction when he corrects me. I must humble myself and trust in him, in all I do. I must decrease me and increase his awareness and presence in my life. Which is not always easy, but once I acknowledge my wrongs and short coming, God always make away.


Today I want encourage, even if you are feeling weary, seek God presence. Seek his guidance. Seek his direction. Seek him for yourself, and when you do, you will no longer rely on your own strength but things will be much easier. You will realize, “I can do all things through Christ[b] who strengthens me” (Philippians 4:13). Amen.  Therefore, don’t be discouraged; don’t stop trusting in the Lord. Don’t give up or give in, but make time and spend with the Lord. Renew your strength and receive his grace and peace. Know that he will not give to you what you cannot handle. But to keep pushing forward you need to make time for him. Be blessed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold