Long run

Good
God looks at our heart...
Every day we struggle as we are faced with different situations. At times we have to make a choice whether to do good or bad. My advice is to do something good. Trust God and always do good. God rewards those who diligently seek him.  Yesterday, I went grocery shopping, as I pack my grocery in the cart, I realize that I did not pay for some juice that was at the bottom. Immediately I told cashier, that I forgot to pay and I need to pay for it.

He looked at me strange. So I asked why are looking at me so strange. He said, " because some people would just leave it and keep moving on". I laugh and said no, when you are a child of God, you must be honest; because they price for taking a juice can be costly. I said, I might take it and think I am gaining. But in the longer run I end up losing more.  So as I left the store I thought it about. I figure I rather be honest, knowing that God is looking than to think no one is looking.

You see my friends; we all have to make choices on daily to do what’s right or to do what wrong. I choose to do what’s right because I know God is always looking. In fact the world of God said what price are we willing to pay for salvation?  Mark 8:36, came to mind,“For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Amen.  That so powerful!  Don’t allow little things to cause you to sin. None of us is perfect, including me. But we serve a God who is and he is always watching. Therefore try your best to do good at all times and seek the Holy Spirit when necessary for guidance.  Be blessed


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold