Abiding in the Lord

Image result for fire
Even in the fire, TRUST in the Lord!
“He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust” (Psalm 91:1-2).

When we are standing on the solid rock, Jesus Christ, we know that we are in good hands. We know that nothing forming against us shall prosper. We know that the storm and challenges of life will come, but it would not affect us because we are no longer trust in ourselves by we are trusting in Jesus, the one who has come, die, rose again and is to come again. When I think about Jesus and all he has done for me, I can rejoice with gladness because he has changed my family and me around. He has blessed my family, friends and loved ones. He has blessed many and he still continues to bless us despite our faults and that’s how great he is.

Whose report do you believe, when you are in the fire? You best believe God’s report. You best stand on his promises. You best know who you are and whom you belong too. A great story was told about the three Hebrew boys and God was with them in the fire. The intensity did not harm or destroy them and many times when we feel the fire, we tend to run. We tend to doubt and question where God is. But let me tell you it is not time to run and hide. It is time to stand and trust in the Lord even more. Lately I have been telling myself, when faced with any situation, if God brought me out the last one; he will bring me out this one.

It’s not always easy but when my faith arise and I stand on the word of God, that which the enemy meant for bad, God always turn it around for Good. But it only works when you believe with all your heart and don’t doubt the powers of God. Trusting is the most important factor when you are a believer of Jesus. You have to forget about your ways and thinking and allow God to direct your path even when things do not make any sense.  I guess, that's why faith is consider to be crazy at times because we don’t always do thing the way man would, but what we believe will cause God to attend to our situation. My friends whatever you are facing today don’t give in and don’t give up. Remember if God brought you out the last time, he will bring you out this time. Know that no weapons forming against you will ever prosper. Just keep trusting in the Lord. Be blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold