Free

Image result for cross
Jesus has paid the price!
Blessings to all. Our freedom was brought with a price. That price was death. Yet we have life. We can choose between life and death. Know that your life is in God hands.  God loves us that he send, his only son Jesus to die on the cross. It is at the cross; you have been set free from bondages.
At the cross, we now have life. At the cross our savior died for us. At the cross, sin has no power over us. At the cross, it is where life begins. Oh that sweet cross, that Jesus carried for us. All those 39 lashes for us. By his strips we are healed. My God, oh my God we love you so much.
I don’t know about you but, I love the Lord so much because he died for me. He is the only God who rose on the third day and he forever lives. He is the Alpha and Omega. He is the great I am. The Lord has been so great and wonderful to us. We need to just take time to say thank you, Lord. Lord, I thank you for all your greatness, your mercies, your peace, your love and kindness.  I love you Lord.
Imagine, Jesus being afflicted, led like a lamb before his slaughters and saying nothing. He was innocent, yet he bore our sins, so we may have life. How can we not say we love him? Who would do that for you? Who would take a beaten for you? Who would say you are innocent and take your guilt? Well JESUS, did, and I thank you Lord. I thank you and I love you. Because you died over two thousand years for me, and today I can speak about. I am grateful.
I appreciate you and love you so much. I am nothing without. I am lost without you. But because of your mercies and grace I can have life and life more abundantly.  What does the cross mean to you? Your challenge for today is to meditate on this verse, “He was oppressed and afflicted, yet he did not open his mouth; he was led like a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before its shearers is silent, so he did not open his mouth” (Isaiah 53:7).  Can you see how much God love you?  Then let him know how much you love him.
Be blessed and  remember you are free in the Lord's grace. Have a set free day today and every other day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold