Worry Not

Image result for worry
Put your trust in Jesus!
How many people are worried about their today, tomorrow and future? The word of God says in Mathew 11:28-30, “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” Our job is to cast our burdens to Jesus because he cares for us.
       Worry
Why do you worry so much?
Is it because you don’t want to hurt anyone
Is it because you think you could fix the situation
Why Worry
The Lord says, why worry about tomorrow, for today have enough trouble
Why worry about what happen yesterday, because you cannot go back
Instead, think about what you can accomplish today
And know that tomorrow is another day
Put your trust in Him, to supply your daily needs.
Be blessed


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold