Words

The words that come out of our mouth can be helpful or hurtful to others. Many times when we speak out of anger and frustration, we cut each other up so bad with words that it damages another person character. It’s a saying, that “stick and stone can break my bones but words cannot hurt me”. But let me tell you that’s a lie from the pits of hell itself. Words do hurt a person more than anything else. It destroys their self-image,of how they think, act and behave.

Most important, it always stays with you. That’s of course if you allow it too. To break any curses over your life, you need Jesus. You need the word of God to destroy all the negative words and lies that were spoke over your and you need the living word of God to heal all that the enemy had tried to damage. Satan, will is to uses, anyone he can use to destroy other with the words that come out of their mouth. But when you are a child of God you don’t defend yourself because it’s God who defends you.

The word of God says, “Death and life are in the power of the tongue, And those who love it will eat its fruit” (Proverbs 18:21). And when we think about this passage it simple shows that with our mouth we can speak blessings or curses. We can choose to encourage each other or bring each other down. Now, I don’t know about you, but, I will not allow the devil to use me(mouth) to destroy anyone. I will use my mouth to encourage those who are hurting with the word of God. By all means I am not perfect but I follow, Christ Jesus who is.


I have come to understand one thing, if you don’t have anything good to say to another person, keep your mouth closed. Because many times we will reap what we sow. We cannot curse out another woman or man of God and expect that God will bless us. Of curses not! The negative words we spoke over another person life, is what we will reap. My friends be very cautious with your words. Use wisdom and ask the Holy Spirit to guide you in your speaking. Don’t allow yourself to be used by the devil. But allow the word of God to come out of your mouth and bless someone. Let God guide your conscious. Be blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold