Cry

Image result for book
Pass your request unto to Jesus!!!
We all go through trials. How we deal with it depends, on us. Nevertheless, when you are trusting in the Lord, you don’t have to worry or be afraid. But you will see the salvation of the Lord. The Lord is and has done many great things in my family life and my life. And he can do the same for you. It wasn't always easy. There were times where I wanted to run and give up but deep within my heart, I will cry out to God and he heard me.

It’s not easy when you are the only who believes in God and your spouse or other family members does not fully surrender or accept him. But when God is ready to deal with them, he will. Because of your prayers, because you left them up daily, God will deliver them out the hands of the enemy. Amen and praises be to his name! Never, never, stop praying for your loved ones!

God knows the exact place and time, he will bring them home and that’s awesome. For any family that prayers together ALWAYS stay together, because Jesus is place at the center of everything. He becomes the Head Stone and they foundation of your structure. Whatever you do, don’t lose hope and don’t give up.

Rest assured that when God is for you nothing forming against you and your loved ones will prosper. Always cry out to him and he will hear your cry. David it wrote it so beautifully in the Psalm. He said “Hear my cry, O God; Attend to my prayer.2 From the end of the earth I will cry to You, When my heart is overwhelmed; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I. (Psalm 61:1-2). Amen. My friends, whatever trial you are facing, in your home, job, children, health, finances, whatever it may be, cry out to Jesus and he will hear your cry. He will ALWAYS answer with yeah and amen. He will always protect those he loves. Keep your faith alive, never cease to pray and let your request be known unto him. God will deliver, stay and stand strong. Be Blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold