Overcome

Image result for garden
With Christ all things is possible!
Each and every one of us has faith. We all have things, we want to accomplish and many times we believe we will.  When we do accomplish our heart desire, it represents our faith.  Faith is your determination to succeed in life. The bigger your faith, the more determine you are. That’s why the Bible said, “faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen” (Hebrew 11:1).  Wow, that's deep. Think about it, for a moment.
Can anyone see your faith? Of course not, you can tell them what you want to do and sometimes, they will encourage you and other times, they will put you down.  But when you are determine, I mean really determine, you can and will overcome any situation, road blocks or obstacles in your way. You would not let anything or anyone stop you. You will be like an express train that don’t stop. You will only stop at your destination.
A few years ago, I went to an appointment and the doctor said to me you must have faith like crazy. I said why? She said because you have accomplished a lot and you seem to have some condition that would have made it difficult for you to learn. I said well I was determined. I spend hours reading, writing, re-read, re-writing my notes, working with tutors and tape record my lectures. I said well, where I come from I was told they were two types of people, those who succeed and those who do not. There is no room special assistance.
So, for me I had one thing on my mind, I was going to succeed because I don’t want to become a failure. As I look back today, I thank God because I knew, he was keeping me. I remember when people used to put me down, and I spend hours crying and talking to God telling him, that one day, I will make it. Throughout life, I always prayed and ask God to help me. Back then I did not realize it was my faith, which brought me through.
I encourage you not to ever give up. I don’t know what struggles you are facing today, but I know God is able. When he has a promise over your life, rest assured it will come to pass. I can testify of all the goodness, he has done for me. Writing this blog is a testimony. Had you knew me in past, I was able to express my thoughts verbally, but to write it down, my thoughts was all over the place. I was a mess. But today, I am blessed.  The word, for today is don’t you be distraught, about your current situation. But take the opportunity and learn from your weakness and grow from it. That’s what I do and to God’s glory, I am getting better.  Amen! Hallelujah! Praise be to his Holy name.
Realize that progression, over time bring success. You have to be determine, active your faith and most importantly trust in the Lord, and don’t lean on your own understand. Don’t see impossibility. See possibility. Remember that they are two type of people those who succeed and those who do not. What group do you want to be a part of?  I want to be a part of God’s group which only sees POSSIBILITIES. For all things is possible with him. Be blessed, be determine and activate your faith. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold