Correction

Love
Let God be your GUIDE
“The Lord will make you the head, not the tail. If you pay attention to the commands of the Lord your God that I give you this day and carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom” (Deuteronomy 28:13). Amen

God is amazing and he only brings correction to those he loves. Yesterday, my friend and I were talking about God goodness and mercies. We talked a great deal about how he brings correction to each of us. And it’s up to us to accept his correction and make changes. None of us is perfect and if we try to be we can lose the sense of who God is. We may strive for perfectness, but at times we will fall short. Nevertheless, when you serve God from a sincere heart, his wholeness makes you perfect.

I am a person who likes to know everything in details. It can be good and bad at same time. My challenge is to allow God to guide me. There are times the Lord, show us the end product of our blessings and immediately our mind can flash to how we think we might get it. Nonetheless, what we think and how God operates are two different things. To fully understand God we must let go off ourselves and allow him to guide us. Yes he might send others to put us on track. But we must allow him to guide our every footstep. For, it is only him who knows and sees all the dangers and can navigates us to safe journey.

There are times, when God bring correction you can feel as though, why I didn’t think of so and so before. But as I was speaking to my friend, I said I believe God doesn’t reveal anything to us before time. It’s doesn’t matter if you was right or wrong. When he loves you he comes into the enemy camp for you. Sometimes, we all make decisions thinking it is God, and then we realize it wasn’t him. I believe if you go into something and you strongly believe it was God leading you and then it wasn’t, he will turn the problem around for your benefit.

Today, you might be reading this and feel that you have made some wrong choices. I would advise you to go back to God and speak to him. Ask him for forgiveness and guidance. Rest assured that God will ALWAYS take care of those he loves. I remember, when I first began writing this blog, it was difficult. The Lord instructed me to write, but I had no idea how to start. I would ask others for help me with no success.

Finally, I sat at the computer and began writing. Each day the Lord would show me something and I thought wow I need it to reach millions. Not knowing better, I would log on three times a day to share the post until my girlfriend said why are you doing that? I was so arrogant saying people need to know about Jesus. Yes, they do but the way I was going about it, you what have though he was coming by the end of the week. Not until I came home and God spoke with me, did I had to repent and ask forgiveness. I had to realize I not writing to impress others or myself, but because God has allowed me, to do his work.


My friends we all need Jesus, I need him daily to work with me and bring correction in area that I am lacking. I am not perfect but I follow one who is. We all have a choice to choose who we will listen to when correction is being made. We can sit in self-pity or we can humble ourselves before the Lord and allow him to deal with us. I don’t know about you, but I prefer to receive correction from God. Search your heart today and allow God to come in and work on you. Be blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold