Unwavering

 Never Give up
The blessings of the Lord, is upon you...
There are times you have to make up your mind that you shall not be moved. Regardless, of the situations or your circumstances in your life, you will not waver in your spirit, body mind and soul.  Sometimes you have to remind yourself that the Lord didn’t bring you this far to leave you. You have to know that you are the child, God loves. And He will never leave you or forsake you.

Don’t allow your storms to take you under. Strengthen yourself in the Lord. Be uplifted and be unchanged able in your mindset about whom you are and whom you belongs too. Don’t be derailed from believing and receiving what the Lord has promised to you, because of unbelief or doubt. No, no, no, God loves you and his blessings are FREE to those who are trusting, and believing in and on him.

What is troubling you today? Don’t let it stop you from given God the praises he deserved. We know when the praises goes up the blessings comes down. Let your worship be known unto the King of kings, the Lord of Lord, the Alpha and the Omega. Rejoice my friends. Let your hope be in Christ, Jesus for he is the same yesterday, today and forevermore.

The Almighty God, the Lord, speaks; he calls to the whole earth from east to west.2 God shines from Zion, the city perfect in its beauty.3 Our God is coming, but not in silence; a raging fire is in front of him, a furious storm around him.4 He calls heaven and earth as witnesses to see him judge his people.5 He says, “Gather my faithful people to me, those who made a covenant with me by offering a sacrifice.”6 The heavens proclaim that God is righteous, that he himself is judge. 7 “Listen, my people, and I will speak; I will testify against you, Israel. I am God, your God.8 I do not reprimand you because of your sacrifices and the burnt offerings you always bring me. 9 And yet I do not need bulls from your farms or goats from your flocks; 10 all the animals in the forest are mine and the cattle on thousands of hills. 11 All the wild birds are mine and all living things in the fields. 12 “If I were hungry, I would not ask you for food, for the world and everything in it is mine. 13 Do I eat the flesh of bulls or drink the blood of goats? 14 Let the giving of thanks be your sacrifice to God,[b]and give the Almighty all that you promised. 15 Call to me when trouble comes; I will save you, and you will praise me.”(Psalms 50:1-15). Amen


Don’t be troubled and dismay about life burdens. Be encouraged and know that God is always with you. Know that once you are faithful to him, he will always answer you in times of trouble. Rest assured that he will do what he says he will do. Be blessed and continue to hope in Christ Jesus.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold