Don’t talk defeat

I can’t listen 


God answer to you, is YES and AMEN
God is amazing. There is a song we sing at my church which states “Don’t talk defeat to me because I am a child of God and I have the victory….”. So powerful and there are times we must sing this song when we the enemy is trying to block us. The other day, my two and half year old son asked me for something. He said mom, “can you buy ice-cream for us from the ice cream truck come by later” Before I can answer he said oh, don’t talk defeat to me because I am a child of God, okay.  I just looked at him and start laughing. I said okay of course.

Now I thought to myself, Lord that’s a good one. He made sure he mentions you in his talking to get what he wants. He even reminded, me that he is a child of God and not to talk defeat to him. He knew what he wanted, he knew how to ask and he received it. So, he encouraged me and I want to encourage you. Are you speaking and asking God, for what you want in the right manner? Are you asking in faith, expecting that you will receive it? And you will not allow doubt or unbelief make you doubt God.

There are times, we are asking for things in a wish, washy way and we don’t receive it. Is it because we are expecting God might not answer or we belief that it not important. The bible said the minute we ask, God always answer with Yes and Amen. And there are time we have to be bold in our asking, trusting and believing that we will not be defeated. But we will receive that which we requested, because we are God’s children and we ALWAYS have the victory.  

We must get to the point that we will not be defeat when the enemy tries to stop us. Nonetheless we will preserve and overcome. We will move forward for the honor and glory of God. We will not listen to any negative talk, voices or anything which is speaking defeat. But we will stand firm in the presence of the Lord, knowing we have the VICTORY!!!! Hallelujah and Amen.

The word for today is simple, just as my two and half year old son, asked and knew he was going to receive, ask in the same faith. Ask in the faith that your answer will be yes and amen. Ask knowing that you already have the victory. Ask knowing it is done and defeat is not your portion, because you are a child of God. “Ask, and you will receive; seek, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks will receive, and anyone who seeks will find, and the door will be opened to those who knock” (Mathew 7: 7-8). Amen.

Listen, if little children know how to ask and receive what about you and I who have more sense. Do they receive because they are children?  No, I believe they receive because they have faith that when they ask they have to receive it. So take heed and learn from them. So listen humble yourself before your Heavenly Father, Jesus and ask him for what you need, knowing you already have it. Don’t look at what is against you, but who is for you.  Receive what the Lord has for you. Be encouraged and be blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold