Pass Me Not

 Speak
Jesus, pass me not today, please sit.
“Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus”. (Philippians 4:4-7).Amen

Sometimes you have to make your request, known unto the Lord. Yes you are in the fire, but you still have to speak to him. Early this morning, I woke up with this song in my spirit, “Pass me not oh gentle Savior hear my humble cry”. This will be my song for the day, asking the Lord, not to pass me by, while others are calling. And there are times we have to cry out to Jesus, when we are in distress. We, who hope in the Lord, must never settle for less. We are the head and not the tail, in Jesus name. Amen

There are times we sit and assess the way our life is going and deep down, it is not adding up to what the Lord said we must have. Oh, yes that’s when you have to cry out to Jesus and let him know you don’t want to be left behind. What is happens to others, is not your portion because you are a child of God. The Bible tells us even though we are in this world, we must not be transformed by it. So whatever negative is going to others will not affect you, because you are a child of God.

Be encouraged and know that has long as you cry out to Jesus, he will not pass you by. You have to let your spirit arise and touch Jesus as he passes by today. Daily, our Lord is in the business of performing miracle. Are you ready to touch him as he pass by? For me I am ready. I don’t want him to pass me by when miracles are being given away. What are you going to do to grab his attention? The Lord can only work in your faith. It’s your responsibility to exercise your faith and watch him work.  Let it be in your spirit to ask him not to pass you by. Be blessed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold