Give Thank

 Greatness
Lord, I love You
Oh’ give thanks to the Lord for he is good. Sometimes you just have to worship the Lord. You have to let him know how much you love him. How much you adore him. How much you are lost without him. If you woke up this morning, give thanks. If you have a job give thanks. If your family is doing well give thanks. Oh’ my friends, let today be a thanksgiving unto to Jesus. Lord I love, trust and obey you. I give you thanks for all you have done and will continue to do for my family, friends and self. Lord let your will be done.

Praise the Lord, my soul;
    all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
2 Praise the Lord, my soul,
    and forget not all his benefits—
3 who forgives all your sins
    and heals all your diseases,
4 who redeems your life from the pit
    and crowns you with love and compassion,
5 who satisfies your desires with good things
    so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.
6 The Lord works righteousness
    and justice for all the oppressed.(Psalms 103:1-6)

Don’t be discouraged. Rejoice and know that all is going to be okay. Rejoice and rejoice in the Lord, for he is good. Know that he will always work out your situations. Continue to trust and obey. Trust in the Lord and lean not on your own understanding. Be blessed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold