Unusual

Drawing
Enter into Jesus presence and receive healing
Sometimes, in life you have to do something unusual, to draw the attention of Jesus. You must use your faith in such a passion that he must recognize, Power has left his body.  Many of us know the great miracle and powers Jesus possess. Some of us believe everything and receive our healing instantly, but some are not exercising their faith to receive. God is not a partial God. What he  has done for one he will do for you. But to receive you have to believe.

Many of us read the story of the women who had the issues of blood for 12 years. In story, it said she went all over looking for healing and found none. But then she heard about Jesus. And she thought to herself, IF I can touch the hem of his garment, I would be healed. The Bible said, immediately her blood was healed.  “And Jesus said, Who touched me? When all denied, Peter and they that were with him said, Master, the multitude throng thee and press thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me? 46 And Jesus said, Somebody hath touched me: for I perceive that virtue is gone out of me” (Luke 8:45-46) Amen.

Wow, what an awesome and powerful passage. Faith is the substance of things hope for and the evident of things not yet seen. And there are times we must have such faith to communicate with God.  We have to let him know if he doesn’t help us, who will. You have to let your faith go up to heaven and touch him that he must stop to ask who this is.  In this world, we are faced with many trials. But when you come to understand who you are and whom you belong too, no weapons forming against you shall prosper.

I don’t know about you. But I want to have such deep faith as this woman, that when I go to God with my issues, I am not leaving his presence the same way I enter. I want him to ask who is this and I will say, Lord it’s me I need your help NOW.  My friends, no one can help you but Jesus. He is the Author and finisher of your faith. He knows the beginning from the end. And when you begin to feel burden and troubled by the afflicted one, you better RUN, RUN, RUN to JESUS!!!  Hallelujah.

Be encouraged and know that nothing is too hard for Jesus. Be moved and do something out of the ordinary to draw the attention of Jesus. Let him know you need him now and if he doesn’t come you don’t know what you will do. It is our faith to trust in and believe in him that makes him work on our behalf.  Run to Jesus for he cares for you. What trouble are you facing today? Run and cast your burdens unto him. Receive the strength and healing of the Lord. Be blessed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold