Love

 Rescue
God loves us with our faults
God is amazing and when he loves you, he truly loves you.  Many of us have heard of the bible verse which says “Whoever spares the rod hates their children, but the one who loves their children is careful to discipline them (Proverbs 13:24). Amen. Now when we literally think of it, it does not mean physically disciplining your children. But rather correcting them when they are wrong and explained to them what they did wrong etc.

God loves each of us. Nevertheless, they are times we stray away. But he comes out looking for us and brings us back to him. So, how do we know God loves us? He looks beyond our faults and mistakes and see our needs. Well, let me say for past couple of days, I was unable to post, let say my mind was on vacation mode for lack of better word. So here I was thinking that I am committed to God’s work and yet find myself “chill-laxing”, acting as though I can take a break and all is well. The devil is a liar, in Jesus Holy name. Amen

I keep telling myself, I need to get back on track. Yet, finding it difficult to stay focus and on task. So how do I know God loves me? Well, I decided to go to bible study yesterday, and the woman of God was preaching on the people in the book Ephesians, on how they start off doing the will of God and God was pleased. But when she went over to Revelation, those same people lost their FIRE for God and God spoke with them saying, he saw everything they did. But he found fault in them because they were not doing what they did in the beginning.


Well, let me tell you that was a big bite of OMG, I need reality check, because it was sounding a little like me. Nevertheless, God is good. The message was good. It showed that God truly cares about us and what we do and don’t. As the saying goes it not how you start but how you finish. So guess what? I intend to continue God’s work and finish strong!!!!!! In Jesus name. Amen. Even if you have falling off track God still loves you. Get back on track and let your FIRE burn. Be blessed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold