Remain

 In His Presence
Let your hope be in the Lord, ALWAYS.
To God be the glory. God is awesome and he has a wonderful way of showing us his grace and mercies. There are times you are going through a particular situation and you feel as though everything is against you. But when you begin to speak to goodly people and reminisce on the goodness of the Lord, you soon realize that God always have a better plan for you.

For the past several years, I just felt like everywhere I go and everything I do seems to be at a standstill. Every door I knock seems to open and then closes. Recently I went to take care of some business, only to be told that what I desire is not for me because, the other person felt, I like things to be in order.

Let me tell you it really troubled me, because I know I am a child of God, and when he is involved in your life thing MUST be in order. He will make every crooked path straight and where there is darkness, light would shine. So I was very upset because I knew within my heart that it was a spirit of evil. It’s was satan himself using the other person to block me.

Nevertheless, I made a phone call to a friend and we talk about the situation and I realize that is was not me but the enemy who is trying to keep me from entering into my promise. But SATAN YOU ARE A LIAR FROM THE PITS OF HELL. I will not be STOP from receiving what the Lord has promised to me, because I know God is not a man to promise and not fulfill.

There are times we question what is going on in our life. The enemy comes with a simple trick and you find yourself asking where God is. But it is then you must realize that God is always there making away when it seems to be no other way. There are times we limit ourselves to small thing when God wants to do big things in our lives. It is then we must take a step back and allow God to fully take control and to guidance us.


“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future”(Jeremiah 29:11).Amen. This passage holds very true to those who are trusting in the Lord. And when you find yourself at a standstill it is then you realize that your complete trust and hope must be in Christ Jesus. For it is only him, who knows the plans he has for you. I don’t know what challenges or blockages you are facing. But I want to encourage you not to lose, hope and don’t allow the enemy to speak defeat to you. For you are always a WINNER and winners, never quit. 

Despite the opposition, keep trying, keep knocking and keep pressing forward. For only the determine man over comes every opposition (I must remind myself as wellJ). Whatever is against you must and will come down, in Jesus name. Amen. Stay focus, and continue to press your way, knowing that God is for you and no one can be against you. Be blessed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold