Glory

Shine
Trust in the Lord, ALWAYS
There are times you just have to let you light shine and give God the glory, despite your circumstances. Sometimes, the enemy will try to make you feel guilty because you find yourself at a stand still waiting for God’s directions. But the devil is and always will be a liar. He has one thing on his mind. That is to kill steal and destroy.

But when you are a child of God, you IGNORE the negative voices and in tune your ears to hear the voice of the Lord.  Yesterday, I was very overwhelmed because I had some assignments to do. At one point, I was speaking with my friend and she said to me, calm down you just upset. Take it easy and do one thing at a time. I got home and began to pray despite my feelings.

When I couldn’t pray anymore, I listen to music and sometime, in the stillness of my quit apartment, I would worship. Before I knew it, God had helped me to accomplish most of my assignments. But earlier I felt to quit.  Nevertheless I keep saying God didn’t bring me this far to give up. There are times when you look at all your problems, you find yourself worrying and down cast.

But I discover, when you look at who is for you that is Jesus, you will overcome. You will make it when it seems to be no way and God will give you the strength you need to get the job done. It is best that you make no decision when you are frustrated. But rather, wait until you are calm and wait to hear from the Lord. Rest assured that he will never leave you or forsake you.


The bible said, “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me” (Philippians 4:13).Amen. You best believe that this passage is true in times of your struggles. Listen it doesn’t matter what is going on. Know that the Best is yet to come. And all you have to do is keep your faith alive to trust and believe that God will give to you, what he promises. Don’t let your light stop shine because of your current situation. Instead shine brighter, knowing that God will come through for those whose hope, is in him. Be blessed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold