Courage


Blessings and GM to all. Welcome to another bless day. My friends, courage is something you need when you are facing trials. It is said that only the strong survive and the righteous takes it by force. I don’t know what storms you are facing but I want to encourage you that God is in your boat. Once, He is there you will not suffer a shipwreck. At His command, every enemy must obey. Be of good faith and good courage, knowing God is with you. “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”(Joshua 1:9). Amen and Hallelujah. My friends learn to anchor in Christ, Jesus. Be blessed.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold