God's Ability


Blessings and GM to all. Welcome to another marvelous day. My friends, when you know and you know the ability of God, you will praise Him, like never before. People may not understanding why I praise Him so much. You will never understand my pain. But because of His grace and mercies I am here. You see, I have come to the conclusion that I don’t mind waiting on the Lord. Because as I wait, I am in Him and whom He has made whole is whole. The bible said that when you are in Christ Jesus old things has passed away and you become new. Since I am in Him and waiting on Him, I know I have the victory because the battle has already been won. Hallelujah. My friends, you got to know who you are and whom you belong to in times of trouble. So, when the devil tries to frustrate you, let him, know it doesn’t matter what he does, it will not work! Because the battle is already won and you don’t mind waiting on the Lord. Behind the veil, the true bridegroom is coming, will the bride be ready? My friends stay positive and know the battle belongs to the Lord.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold