Trusting


Blessings and Gm to all. Welcome to another marvelous day. My friends, I love the Lord because He first, loved me. There is a mystery when you seek the things of the Lord and the Lord Himself. He will show you sign and wonders, if you are connected to Him. What may look foolish in man eyes are different when you look with your spiritual eyes. There are times when an enemy sits and plan for you. But God appoint and disappoint. My friends, don’t worry about people are saying or not saying about you. Just remember if God is for you, who can be against you. David wrote in Psalm 23, “The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever”. Amen. My friends when you truly have a relationship with the Lord, and you begin to trust Him, like never before, you will always have the strength to overcome your storms. Stay bless and remember God loves you unconditionally.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold