Star


Blessings and GM to all. Welcome to another marvelous day. My friends, I am thanking God for darkness this morning, because I am realizing that a star can ONLY shines in darkness. There is a big difference between, facts and fiction. There is also a difference between truth and lies. There is a difference between light and darkness. The truth is, darkness cannot override, fact, truth and light. I want to encourage someone as I encourage myself, that your adversaries cannot do nothing to you without going to God first. The word of God enlighten me this morning, “Simon, Simon, Satan has asked to sift all of you as wheat. 32 But I have prayed for you, Simon that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers.”(Luke 22:31). Hallelujah. My friends, when Jesus is praying for you, who can be against you? The enemy must know that it’s during the sifting, revelation reveals itself. Let your hope always be in Jesus, because when He has finished trying you, the big reveal will take place. My friends, be encourage and stay in good faith know you have already won the victory because Jesus has won it for you! PERIOD!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold