Free

Image result for freedom
Jesus has set you FREE

Blessings and GM to all. Welcome to another great day. My friends, there is a freedom that comes when you truly learn to forgive yourself for pass hurts and mistakes. The last 5 years has taught me what unconditional love looks like and Jesus unconditional love for me. First let me say I am no saint. But early in this year I had to confront some situation in order to begin my healing. I had to confess to some people who I had lied to about the amount of children I had in order to secure a job to get out of $93,000 debts. Then I had to confess to some family and friends of some abuse and other drama I faced in my younger years. Let me say this morning it’s a beautiful things when you can confront some demons in your closet. I AM NO LONGER A SLAVE TO FEAR! Fear is something that if you don’t learn to kill it, it will keep you in bondage. YIKES. I had to understand that tolerating negative behavior would only make me raise a generation of more negative things. It’s true when the say the apple don’t fall to far from the tree. Here I was working, advising others while I was putting a band aid on my own person life. I had to realize that I was living a lie. I had to get out of denial, once I acknowledge my problems. Earlier in the year when my two younger children called me out of my name, I had to realize they are not little. I had to realize that children don’t learn from what you tell them, rather they learn from what they see. So I had to ask myself, what type of seed am, I planting. Therefore, I made the conscious decision that I need to uproot the weeds out my life and start over again. I had to learn to stop worrying about what people thinks of me and focus on what Jesus thinks of me. POINT BLANK PERIOD! My friends I want to encourage you, to stop living for people and begin living for you and most important Jesus. When you understand how much He loves you, you wouldn’t settle for less. Hallelujah and Amen. Stay bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold