Thinking


Blessings and GM to all. Welcome to another marvelous day. My friends, there is a saying that empty barrel makes the most noise and it’s true. It’s also true that having a lot of knowledge does not make you smart which is true. As I think of issues, I have come to the conclusion that if your mindset, is corrupt all you see is corruption. It doesn’t matter how a person pretends to be something they are not it will always come out. Why? Because of your mindset. In order to see changes you have to change your thinking. Without a good mind, you will sow darkness, reap darkness, think darkness, everything will be dark because your mind is dark. My friends, change comes when we focus on ourselves, rather than focusing on others and comparing ourselves. You cannot get a blessings if you don’t do what it takes to get it. You might get a blessing through tricking but guess what? You will lose it because you don’t have the capacity to maintain it. Easy comes, easy goes. I am encouraging someone to stop blaming people for mistakes, and work on self. Self-reflection helps us to see where we went wrong and work through our issues instead of always blaming others. The word of God says, “When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things” (1 Corinthians 13:11). Amen. When you become an adult, you must learn to take responsibility for your actions. Hallelujah. Stop being an amateur and work on becoming a professional.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold