Vision

Blessings and GM to all. Welcome to another wonderful day. My friends, in everything we do, we must learn to give God, thanks. The more I am learning to allow Him to lead me, the more peace I am beginning to experience. As I am learning not to lean on my own understanding and to trust in Him, I am realizing that He always make away when it seems to be none. It’s easier to have faith when you don’t have any issues. But it is only the strong who survive during the most difficult storms. When the Lord, makes a promises, He always fulfill it! It’s not in our timing, rather His. Habakkuk 2: 2-3 says, “The Lord gave me this answer: “Write down clearly on tablets what I reveal to you, so that it can be read at a glance. 3 Put it in writing, because it is not yet time for it to come true. But the time is coming quickly, and what I show you will come true. It may seem slow in coming, but wait for it; it will certainly take place, and it will not be delayed”. Amen and hallelujah. My friends, what has the Lord been speaking to you? You must learn to be obedient and trust in Him. Know that He is not a man to promise and lie. If He promise something to you, know at the right time He will fulfill it. Stay bless be encourage and remember if God is for you, who can be against you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold