Warrior


Blessings and GM to all. Welcome to another amazing day. My friends, there is a mystery between true love and unconditional love. This morning, I want to say thank you to my dearest friend, for waking up the warrior beast in me. To the thorn in my side, I want you to hear the word of God this morning, as David kill goliath, so will I kill you IJN. To the one who raised the wild beast, you will reap and eat the fruits of your labor. The innocent warrior that you scattered in the desert and the valley, they will arise, the will become flesh and that mighty army, will fight. The Lord has a covenant, with me and He will always protect me when I cry out to Him. For everything that was stolen from me and my family, I will recover. As the Lord instruct David to go after them and he shall recover. I will come after you and I shall recover. , “But be assured today that the Lord your God is the one who goes across ahead of you like a devouring fire. He will destroy them; he will subdue them before you. And you will drive them out and annihilate them quickly, as the Lord has promised you” (Deuteronomy 9:3). Amen! Listen to me, I am coming and this time you will know the God I truly serve, IJN amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold