Thank You Lord


Image result for thank you lordBlessings and GM to all. Welcome to another amazing day the Lord has made. Before I speak this morning, I cover myself, my mind, my thoughts and my soul in the blood of Jesus, Amen. First let me thank Jesus for allowing, the enemy and the kingdom of darkness for borrowing me for a certain time period. Then I am thanking all the negative, deceitful, and manipulative people who were placed in my life from childhood to now. When we don’t truly understand the power of Jesus unconditional love for us, we will get upset about every storms and battle we have to face. But when you know the Lord, loves you, you will come to the understanding that obstacles in your life was there to take you to another level. The word of God tells us that we wrestle not against flesh and blood but spiritual wickedness in high places and I am here to testify it’s very true. You see I spent the last 15 years in some battles, which I could not understand, until the Lord almighty set me free. I battled the first 6 years physically and spent the last 9 battling spiritual while my body received physical, verbal and mental abuse. But to God be the glory, I can testify that I am alive because my Father, Jesus has set me free and who He has set free is free indeed! People when things not going right in your life, don’t sit and cry and fight physical, you get killed. You have to surrender and commit yourself to Jesus and allow Him to navigate you out. Sometimes, you are spiritually tied up and buried and in order to come out, it’s impossible to use human strength because it will not help you. But thank God for the blood of Jesus who has set you free and said it is finished at the cross. Hallelujah Amen. This morning I want to encourage you, to never lose hope in the Lord. Not everyone who say lord, lord is from Him. Learn to test every spirit because there is something there that will allow you to identify the wolf in sheep’s clothing. I leave you with this words, “5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6 in all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths” (Proverbs 3:5-6). Amen. If the Holy Spirit is speaking to you, you better learn to listen. It’s only Him who sees and knows everything. Be blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold