Victory


Blessings and GM to all. Welcome to another victorious day the Lord has made. My friends, when you know the Lord has your back, front, bottom, middle and everything, why worry? I am encouraging someone as I encourage myself, that the battle belongs to Jesus, the victory belongs to Him and we will enjoy the benefits. I don’t know what you are facing but rest assured every battle begins in the mind and in Jesus name it will end there. Period! Who God bless no, man curse. We must come to the understanding that without a test there is no testimony. No victory is won, without a battle. Although there are some scares, the freedom that comes from the battle, override the pain in the end. My friends, have a beautiful weekend, keep trusting in the Lord and remember His love for you is unconditional. Stay bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold