Unconditional Love

Image result for love
God's love is unconditionally 

Blessings and GM to all. Welcome to another lovely day. My friends, when you understand the power of how much God truly loves us unconditionally, you will live life more abundantly. Yesterday, I meet a young lady that shared a powerful story with me. So as I thought about it I have come to realize how powerful true love is. So she explained to me, that her mom is getting engaged at the aged of 75 to the man she truly loves. She explained that her mom was in love with the man when she was younger but because the family did not like him, they arranged for her to get married to another man. She said the mom was very unhappy and told the children the story 12 years ago and divorced the father. The mom had 3 children for the ex-husband. However when the grandfather became ill, 10 years ago, and the mother went back home and took care of him, until he passed. But while there she reconnected with the man she truly loved and they are now getting married. I thought to myself, Jesus if human love is so powerful what about our Father’s love for us. So the Lord explained to me that because He loves us so much, He will never stop looking for us. It doesn’t matter how long it takes, He will always love us. So this morning I understood what the scripture in 1 Peter 4:8 that says, “Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. Amen Hallelujah! Friends when you understand that Jesus love has covered your multitude of your sins, you would run to Him and not run away from Him. If you lost touch with Him, or you want to get to know Him, reconnected to Him today and understand that He truly loves you. God Bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold