Uncomfortable

Blessings and GM to all. Welcome to another lovely day. Natural Pearls form when an irritant - usually a parasite and not the proverbial grain of sand - works its way into an oyster, mussel, or clam. As a defense mechanism, a fluid is used to coat the irritant. Layer upon layer of this coating, called 'nacre', is deposited until a lustrous pearl is formed. My friends, it is in the un-comfortableness of your situation, you will become precious as a pearl. We must learn to recognize that God can only work in and through us when we are uncomfortable. I don’t know about you, but I am loving every un-comfortableness right now because it is allowing me to become the best of Me! I want to encourage somebody this morning, don’t despite your trials, rather look at the situation and see how it will bless you and how you can grow in and through it. The word of God says, “Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”(Hebrews 13:5). Hallelujah. My friends rejoice, every chains over your life has been broken. Amen. Stay blessed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold