Promise


Blessings and GM to all. Welcome to another beautiful day. My friends, when God gives you instruction you better learn to follow it. God is a loving God but when He becomes angry because we disobey Him, He bring serious corrections to us. I don’t know about anybody, but me, I have great fear for the Lord God Almighty. He promised me somethings and rest assured I will received it, IJN. Amen. If God tells you, He will do something, you best belief, He will. The word of God says, “But be assured today that the Lord your God is the one who goes across ahead of you like a devouring fire. He will destroy them; he will subdue them before you. And you will drive them out and annihilate them quickly, as the Lord has promised you” (Deuteronomy 9:3). Amen! My friends, please your salvation with Christ is a personal thing, DO NOT DO ANYTHING, to please people. If God tells you to do something and to get rid of somethings, you better listen. Be bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold