Destiny


Blessings and GM to all. Welcome to another wonderful day. When you learn to surrender all to Jesus, you don’t need to worry. The other day I was reviewing some documents and I was so upset because the entire documents was a lie, to help someone. I was so mad, I wanted to vomit. I must say when you are spiritually blind, people can sell you a pig and you think it’s an eagle. But then, Jesus always make a way! So as I read paragraph six of the documents, it talks about my dreams and destiny and how the individual will do anything to help me reached it. So I began to cheer up because I was using my new eyes to say thank you Jesus, it is true that my current situation is helping me to fulfill my destiny. Hallelujah. I want to encourage someone today, don’t lose hope in your negative situation but look at it with new lenses and see how it will help you to reach and fulfill your destiny. The word of God says, “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; 6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall [b]direct your paths” Proverbs 3:5-6. Amen. Stay bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold